Monday, June 29, 2009

A Day and A Half

I really need Jiles to take his naps. We had a pretty good morning.... Going to the Montessori school I want to enroll him in for next year. He and his buddy both had meltdowns when they saw each other and realized they couldn't go play.
There is no way I can put him in this year due to our circumstances, but he can go next year.
He will do really well there I think, and we have always wanted to put him in a Montessori school as well.
Anyway, back to the naps. He opted out of one today. By 3:00 today... I was a ticking time bomb. How can one little person make you this crazy?
If my shirt gets bit or pulled one more time I think I may loose my mind!
By tonight though, all was well. He helped me paint Nigel's room and i have the sweetest pic of him looking like a mini Picasso. To be posted later!
I just wish he would listen!!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Sounds like quite the day!