Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The fun is about to.... be different


Well, Scott will be back to work in two days. Jiles and I have such a blast when he is home, and I will be a little bummed that he won't be able to hang out with us. Our weeks together have been full of fun with Jiles, and I love this family time that we get to spend.
This is also though the time that I go nuts on the house, painting and organizing, doing all of the stuff that I don't get to do while Scott is here. The house does stay a little neater though! I would like to set out on painting my dining room and living room this time. I think our room might be next after that. We'll see! Its been fun putting our new place together, but man, its hard not to get caught up in it. I think I need to pace myself!

1 comment:

duchessofginger said...

Aww that is too bad, but at least you guys had some time together.

And I agree you need to pace yourself, you are making me look bad. LOL!